Sunday, June 19, 2011

Woodworking In Exile/Hawaii

I just wanted to notify those of you that occasionally check-in on me and my latest work that I am now making furniture in Honolulu Hawaii . I'm on sort of on a work adventure . I am taking a break from my little woodworking business in Coarsegold to explore a position with Martin & MacArthur Furniture Makers in Honolulu . Presently , my plan is to take some time to learn from and work with one of the worlds most highly regarded fine furniture companies , and then return to my own shop sometime soon . I guess it's sort of a working vacation . I'll probably be back in business on the main land in a few weeks or months , or however long it takes me to fully evaluate the real potential of this amazing opportunity . As always , please feel free to stay in touch with new projects and ideas .

No comments:

Post a Comment